Risk: level of comfort one can take before going crazy
Let’s look at a few case studies:
- if you’re a model and hate guys stalking you, you’re probably ‘high risk’
- if you’re rich and don’t want to be robbed, you’re probably ‘high risk’
- if you have kids and want them to be safe, they may be ‘high risk’
- if you’re going to be famous one day, you’re probably ‘medium to high risk’ (depending on how famous you are)
- if you have no assets, not going to be rich or famous, you’re probably ‘low risk’
Decide how much at risk you can take or which category you are in. This will help determine what level of OpSec you require.